Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today at 6:03 AM WEDNESDAY! WOW! As I woke up, and realized that God was right there,,, right where He was when I went to bed,,,,alive, and working,, for as I opened my eyes, I felt my heart skip a beat,,and I knew,,,He had not shut down..but was still open, and His Son was still receiving lost souls,,,and I went outside into His world,, and toasted Him with my cup of coffee, with thanks, for never shutting down , nor scaring Your people, giving us choices..and most of all ,,, loving us and being for us, and not against us... every second, of every day,,, eternally open!! Glory to my God!!! Prayer Request: For our Nation, and for the leaders of this Nation! May You forgive her, and them, of their sins., and for You, Lord,, become our leader, by request ,, again! CAN YOU MAKE IT? If the government should default,, could you continue to make it? No money, no SS... no disability checks, no Vet. checks, no unemployment checks, no welfare checks, no credit cards(for no way to repay them),, back to no cars, for no money to buy gas,, only pennies to buy food... drinking out of the streams... back to walking, cutting wood for warmth, sewing to have clothes, and not for fashion, but for warmth,,,and cooking.. planting gardens,,, learning to can food, and smoke, and cure meats.... ???? Again, think about it,, could you make it.... do you have this knowledge,,or are you completely dependent on the government? Some, and I say, only a small amount of "older" folks ,, still exist of how to do the above,,,yes some of us,, still know of the travels, the plowing, the raising of crops, and milking a cow, by hand... putting the milk in the well, or the stream to keep it fresh... yes, just a handful... so I ask you,,, can you do it? The only answer I can give is YES,, you can,,, for some of you, your father, your mother, and your great, great grandparents,,, did this,, they lived for years out of the back of a wagon!!!... So, yes you can do this ,,, survive,,, but how? For on this day, we have the most educated minds in our government than we ever have had,,, but maybe we also have the greatest greed we have ever had also... so how do you make it in this day of our time....how do you survive the future on this shutdown, this debt default, as I have asked above,,, how??? SIMPLE,,,,FIRST,,, YOU VOTE THEM OUT, AND PUT IN GODLY MEN, AND WOMEN! LORD,, I ask for You to come to our rescue ,,, let out leaders have a vision of You, and return to sanity,,, and make the right choices, and re-start Your Nation, with You at the helm... amen. John HIcks Today, it may seem a little out in space of the thoughts,,, but if you could remember the times that I refer to... you would understand the privilege of being a person who was voted into an office and to serve the people... and not their own greed first,,, and how we did survive,,, and the only question,,, think of yourself ,, WITHOUT,, RATHER THAN WITH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment