Sunday, October 6, 2013

SUNDAY! The seventh day,,, and He rested,,, and was so pleased with what He had made! I wonder what He thinks today,, with what we done to such a perfect piece of perfection? I pray to Him, that He will forgive us for destroying, slowly His making, and also of His word! Will you join me this day? Every child deserves a champion -- an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be, and raised with God in their house! TEMPTATION! TEMPORARY Temptation: encourage, or draw into a foolish or wrong course of action. Temporary: lasting for a limited amount of time. Everlasting: forever. satan: temptation to the fullest, and only temporary in promises , except for one, a trip to hell , if you accept him.. then that becomes a fact.. and is forever.. Jesus Christ: is not temptation , for satan could not even tempt Him,, He is the real deal, the real thing, and is not temporary , but everlasting, and if you accept Him, so are you..Now that is a fact! Now that you have had your "word lesson" for today,, you must pick one of the words, "temporary or everlasting,, to take through this day and seven more with you , where ever you go,,, did you hear me, everywhere you go... so pick, for what you will be comfortable with, for the rest of your life and eternity.. kinda extends the seven days, huh? Well , go ahead and pick,, your "choice".. go for it!!! JESUS EVERLASTING! ,,, or the other guy with nothing,,, but burning,, your choice, and yours alone! God, I pick Your Son to travel with me always, and I thank You for giving Him for my salvation, and also for the salvation of all who are reading this today, thank You for each one of them.. amen John Hicks I walk with my Lord every step I take.. sure, I slip,, I fall,, but Jesus is always there to pick me up, set me straight, and then send me on my way.. just a slight step behind me,, but with His hand on my shoulder, always. Who do you have walking behind you, besides your shadow? ");

No comments:

Post a Comment