Friday, October 4, 2013

FRIDAY-TGIF! Good morning ! As we wake this morning we are still under siege by our government,,, of the want to "want", but not give,,, oh my, if only they would only really and truly get down on their knees and pray to our real leader, our God, and ask for Him to take the lead,, we would be out of this siege, and back on track... I am an American, and my loyalty to my country has not shut down, just the faith in our leaders...and I still believe as bad as things seem, that God is in control,, we just don't understand yet... understand that phrase, "not yet"? Prayer Request: For Sue Burkett, who after a biopsy, they have determined she has cancer of the uterus, and must not even do surgery , but start chemo, and radiation at once.. please pray for her to have God touch her in this part of her life. For the upcoming crusade of "Our Only Hope" , the "Big Tent Harvest Crusade" in Bremen, Georgia, on the 6th through the 9th, to put the word of God out, and the invitation for all lost to come to Him, and accept Jesus.. please pray for the words of these who bring this message be that of God, and of God only.... see the brochure attached below. OUR ONLY HOPE! I believe we are in a mode of "our only hope" , of this country, and of this world,, just as the name of the above crusade. I believe if we do not go to God, and pray for this America , we are in jeopardy of losing Her.. to greed, sin, sex, and satan leading our leaders down the road to the water with his flute.. for it looks like all the rats are rallying around him in our capitol and making laws that take away our freedom... and if we are not careful, we will be standing against a wall, for telling of our God, and of His word! So , be careful America, of who you vote for , who you put back up there in those offices of our "hope",, and that they are the "hope" under God, as they are sworn to uphold...and not hidden dens of sin.... Yes, I believe that times are here ,, for prayer, and more faith... and that faith is of the Lord , and not of those who are trying to tear it down, nor become king.. so America,, be on the watch, for it is your watch, so guard her well... and remember as you walk your watch, walk it with GOD, OUR ONLY HOPE!!! Lord, I pray this morning for our nation, and for this world of Yours, and this prayer is for our sins to be forgiven, for we have not done a good job of taking care of Your world... and I ask forgiveness for every one of us.. amen John HIcks I support my God first, then those others... well, I am still trying to decide just who is really for us, and who is on the side of sin,, it is a small group that I see so far... please pray for our Nation! P.S. : I could not get the Crusade picture to attach, so I am putting it on forward to all of you to see ,, revivals is hapening, and we need to pray for them across this nation , even though it is in another part of the Nation,, our prayers reach higher ,and further than all can imagine, thanks to you all for this request of prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment