Thursday, October 3, 2013

THURSDAY! Good Morning to all.. Waking up, giving thanks to God for this day,,, WOW! What a way to start a day,, and just how did you start yours? Prayer Request: Bootsie Curry, who is having open heart surgery this morning in the Macon Hospital.. please pray that God will be holding that surgeons hands for this good friend of ours, and a good lady! HEAVEN IS HAVING A SALE! Yes!!!! A sale of all sales,,, they have ordered trucks by the millions to be in all areas.. and you must find these trucks by faith... These trucks are filled with "knee pads"... It seems as if this world has plenty of knees, but they are not being used for bending down to the ground for prayer to God.. Sooooo,, He figured the reason could be tender-ritis of the knees,, ,,, because of none use.... even though there are lots who are hopping around with hurting knees,,,, worn out.. and that is good,,, for they too can use them to continue to kneel and pray... Well, how many are out and going to the sale, and don't forget ,,, these are free,,no charge,, and this is not part of obama-care,, it is really free, and you have the right to get them or not.. no fine, just a burning sensation if you don't use them,, that is the knees,, to kneel and pray, but please go to the sale, and request a pair... Where is this sale? Right there ,,,close your eyes, see it,, it is in your heart, and in your mind, and see that your soul is at risk if you are not using them,,, that is the knees .. for using,,, yes, for praying, and if you need the pads ,,, then they are free also, but you must get down and pray to see if you need them! Kinda of a crazy "thoughts for today",, but you just have to stop, and think,, let it soak in,, and then ask yourself, does this point me out.. for I do not judge, I just pass on the way... to you know where,,,so are you going or not... to THE SALE,, and one other thing , this sale , this headquarters is never closed down! Lord, Yes, I am having some fun, and yet being really serious... and I pray that while down on my knees, all other on thier knees, will be wearing a smile, as they are kneeling in prayer to You. .amen John HIcks Folks, it just comes to my mind and I write it, and yes, I have to re-read it, to understand sometimes, but as I do, and I ask God for help... it is faith that I do understand, and it is faith that I believe in, and the belief is,, that God is real, and that Jesus is my Savior, and the the only way to Heaven is through the way of that Cross... .how about you? Have a great day! and ask God to go with you,,, while you are on your knees! ");

No comments:

Post a Comment