Saturday, October 19, 2013

Today at 4:40 AM SATURDAY! Woke up early,, but woke up with God at my side, by choice! Have you made any choices lately? Better now, than later! Meeting at the bottom of the mountain! My testimony of God's Help! Yesterday, I wrote about men and mountains, in reference to "Faith". I woke up yesterday in some of the worst pain I have experienced.. could not hardly walk... I had a request of 300 small crosses for the Shoe Box Christmas program, from a fellow Christian ,,, He was going to have to turn people down on putting these in the boxes to send to children all over the world,,, they had 1000,,, and needed 300 more... I prayed to God Almighty to help me,, for I had already made the 300.. I needed to paint them... well,,, I set them all up... and made a doctors appointment... it was at noon, so I just ask God for the energy to paint these yesterday morning! First coat on at 11:30 a.m.,, made it to the Dr... diagnosed with Diverticulitis,, given antibiotics,,, two, pain meds... and told to rest, and stay out of my shop, well,,, I put the second coat on those crosses at three p.m. ,,, and now on Monday I will finish them.. why am I telling this? Not bragging,,, but repeating, "God will get you to it,, and He will surely see you through it",, and it took the faith of Him to do this....and of course to make it after I finished,,, for the pain meds, ,just won't ease the pain... but from the base of a mountain, He helped me...and I was not hit by the first stone... so have faith,, when impossibilities face you,,, for He will carry you through!!!,, and I give Him all the Glory, and all the Credit.. for without Him,, nothing would have happened.... Pain through-out the night,, and this morning I ask for your prayers! John HIcks Yes pain, but guess who ,, (besides Libby),, is holding my hand? You guessed right! May all of you have a great day, and may God bless you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment