Tuesday, October 15, 2013

LOVE!

TUESDAY! Up and atta'em! Good Day to you all,, and I hope you all have a great and wonderful day!!! Be a bright eyes, with a smile, and if you really do have God in your heart ,, this will be a focus you will wear automatically!!! Be good, and have a great day!!! Prayer Requests: For our Churches, and for our Nation. LOVE! We all say that we love someone,,, and we really do.. but how much do you love,,, that person,, wife, husband,, mother, father, child, friend? Can you love as much as this.... ? "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son,," Can you finish this verse? Go ahead,, and if you don't remember it completely ,, go to your Bible,,, and read John 3:16. Imagine,, you made this world,,this Universe,, and man,, and to save this man from sin,, and eternal death,, you sacrifice your only son? God Did!!!! There is no greater LOVE! God, thank You, for Your sacrifice to me,, undeserving ,, yet you gave it freely,, my praises are of You. amen John HIcks I know the love,,, that He has given,,, I see the love,,, that He has given,,, I tell of the love,,, He has given,,, DO YOU?????

No comments:

Post a Comment