Friday, October 11, 2013

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! Waking up is soo good, after a good nights sleep,, rested with God in your heart, and as you open your eyes, a smile comes over you, for you know ,, He stands by your bedside,, ready and as excited of the new day with you.. for you have asked Him to be with you for life,,, so He has sent His Son, Jesus, to be born of human, by a virgin birth, walk and teach this world, die on a cross for this world, rise from the grave, death beaten,, life wins, and then shows His Son to all the ones who are there, and then that word , has lived to now and will forever.. Yes, is it not good to wake up with Jesus and His Father just waiting on you,, with all you need, and that is the two of them!!!! Have a great day,, this another of His days"! Prayer Request : Continued prayers for all The Nell Livingston Family,, as she is laid to rest in our world.. and we pray for the family here, and thank God for receiving another of His angels here on earth...may God bless all of you,, "The Livingston's"! My Phrase of Today: With all my words of no prefixes of being an American,, I have one I would like to introduce, , and it is for all,,, and I do mean ALL,, and that is WE,,, are all,, ,or should be... GOD AMERICANS! I am afraid that the above will never be ,, again, for greed has over-taken our government.. for before income taxes,, our government had a balanced budget,,,no debt... but when the taxes started rolling in,, so did the pigs,, opps ,,,, I mean the pork,, as they , the porkers call it...and they started rooting into all aspects of the money... give me this, and I will give you that,, and give me a cabin in the mountains, oh not mine, but let me use it for my own , for life,,, and don't forget the beach house also.. nor the cars..... and insurance, and my retirement...and then as the Congress meets.. and all come together,, we see them look around and ask,, well who has the biggest "slop bucket",,and let's get it, split it among ourselves, and don't give any back to those people who pays it all, ,,, we are still hungry, and the head hog, is starving ,, for money and power, and all the piglets running after him grunting for handouts,,(the ones who voted for him and all the other congress,, the ones who want for free, and don't work for anything),, and leaving the people ,, yes the real Americans behind,,, yes, I am afraid we are being run without the God at the head of our Nation, you remember,,, the GOD that gave it to us in the beginning...the GOD we started this country with??!!.. BUT,, never worry,, HE IS LOOKING!!!,,, and He is looking very hard, and WITH A HEAVY HEART!! Now ,, I ask ,,,,"Will we ever be able to ,, as a majority,,, be able to ever call this Nation,,, A NATION ,, REALLY UNDER GOD, BY REQUEST OF ALL THE PEOPLE?" (and this includes the so-called leaders) Lord, I pray for this Nation, and ask forgiveness of all our sins, and may You give us the true leaders with You in their heart, and Your words on their tongues,,,amen John HIcks Yes, I express my opinion,,,, for I served to have that freedom, and I will express, it,, and trust God ,,, and I will express it with my votes when the elections come.... will you vote for the Lord or the reward of those kick-backs,, again your choice ,, for now, you are getting kicked ,, and not in the back,,, but in the ***!!! Have a great day, and may God bless you in all you do,, in His name... !

No comments:

Post a Comment