Monday, February 7, 2011

WOMANS' PURSE, LIKE THEMSELVES !

Happy Monday!,,, no matter the color! I like days! Noticed the days? If I was to pick one,, it would take the day , and that would be wasted.. I like the waking up , not knowing just what is beyond the next step,, the light of the starting day, the flash of something, the growing grass, the tree with, or without leaves,,the air so fresh, or stinks of the chicken houses down the road(ugh),, the sound of the world ,, cranking up.. the motors, the appliances zinging as you make a breakfast,, if just toast,, the popping up of the bread,, the voices of a love one,,, saying those incredible words,, "Good Morning",, not realizing what they mean to you , who is already having an incredible start,,, of a great Gods' Day! How about that!!!

Prayer Request: For those who were not true to their God. May He forgive us all.

WOMAN'S PURSE, LIKE THEMSELVES!

Oh O! is what you are saying right now,, you are going to get into trouble when you mess with the misses' of this world.. but I just have to try.. Ha. No, not mess with them,, but give them some glory.. that of a purse. We men say, we can do without one, and I do.. but let me tell you something,, when a little one is with you and has a scrape from a fall,, who is it that can pull out an alcohol swab, anti-bacteria spray,, then a band-aid,(one with cartoons on it),, no, I can't pull this stuff out of my back pocket! So the kid cries for 2 miles,,, with everyone looking at you like you are killing him,, no ,, you just don't have a purse.. how about the broken nail.. oh yes,, you do have a clip,, but what about a file for it,, or a little girl going to a party, do you have any fingernail polish? No, for you don't have a purse! Ready for the pictures to be taken,,, what is that on the forehead,, oh,, a little dirt ,, I have my little hanky,,, wait , let me comb and brush your hair one more time,, well why didn't YOU do that,, why,, you did not have a dad-burn purse,, that's why.. chap-stick anyone,,who would have thought of a throat lozenger,, a piece of gum, yes, but cough drops too? WOW! I give up, to much for too little of a brain here..... Well I applaud all of you ladies, who are going out and being prepared, better than any other "scout" that I have seen.. yes the "HERO", at many a time of need of that little one,, and yes that big one you married... or thinking about marrying.. You go ladies,, and if anyone says anything about that purse,, then you take that little weakling arm and hand, and you knock him down with that 45 pounds you been caring around,, yes you go,, weaker sex.. Ha, Men, you just think you are tough.. Now what am I getting to this morning with all of this,, is that a Woman gives birth, nurtures that child until grown,, clothes, cooks and feeds , gives drink, cleans ,,, teaches from right and wrong(while you just set over by the way side and "ugh".. then they cloth, feed and clean your house,, ha your house,, really... When you lean back in that recliner and holler "bring me",,,,.. just who do you think you are? Heck,,, you can't even pack a purse ... so don't try to run the house also..
Yes ,, Women , God made you from a rib,, and gave you to us,, so I not only say,, thanks to my God for all of you.. I am thankful that he did not make you from our brain,, ,,, (some times it looks that way, ha)..Women,, thank you again for being our soul mates, and carrying for us,, for God loaded you just,,, as you loaded

YOUR PURSE,, WITH EVERYTHING!

GOD BLESS THE WOMEN OF OUR WORLD!

God thank You , for the "women" of this world,, may you bless them always, AMEN

John HIcks
Today,, just stop, and tell your woman,, thank you.. for they deserve every thanks that is given!

No comments:

Post a Comment