Thursday, February 3, 2011

CHRISTIAN THERMOSTAT SETTING

Thursday- Open your eyes to the sun- shine! What , you don't see it? Look inside to see the "Son- shine", I am referring to! Bright isn't it? Wow!


CHRISTAN THERMOSTAT SETTING!

Been a while,,, but where do you have your thermostat set in your house,,, this keeps you right at the correct temperature for enjoyment of the seasons. Also, where is your Christian Thermostat set at?

Too Low,,, can get mighty hot,, for eternity

Too High,,, can get real comfortable,, for eternity

Automatic,,, (Christian) Once this choice is made,, it never fails.. and keeps you steady, minute by minute!

God thank you for our built in thermometer,, Jesus.. Give us the ability of the vision within, that you have given us to make that choice ,,, of YOU! amen

John HIcks
As I look out the window,, I see nature cooling, warming her gardens,, and I thank of my inner warmth of Jesus within me,,, I have set mine on "automatic" ,,, where have you set yours... really,, go ahead and answer.. "Deny me, and I will deny you before my Father" said Jesus,, so speak up at all times and claim Him every chance you are allowed.... no matter who poses the question,, it is a question to be answered....

Stop, I think some one calling out,, throw me the life line,, please,, throw me the life line.! Well,, what are you doing about it? Just standing on the dock of life, or are you throwing?

No comments:

Post a Comment