Saturday, February 26, 2011

TCB

Saturday- When those feet hit the floor, stretch your arms,, jump up and down, smile,, and praise God, He has given you another one to enjoy, so do so in His name.

TCB

Elvis had this as his logo for him and his troop. "TCB" ,"Taking Care of Business". He went by this logo until his death. The business, was his , not mine to judge, but he took it to his grave.
Are we taking care of our business? Are we out doing the business at hand , or are we taking care of,, the I want to impress you,,, I want to do what you want me to,,,, or let's do what makes us feel good, business? I feel like a lot of us are not taking care of the business we need to be taking care of,,, Gods' business!!!! Jesus took the business of saving us to the cross, the grave, and the Resurrection. He did it all !!! Why can't we ,,,, for just this lifetime?
I know I could do more, how about you , will you join me, and let's ban together, and get out and

TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS?

God , grant us the ability to take care of business of testifying of you, to all we meet. amen

John HIcks
I am on the road of TCB for God, and I stand firm,,, my anchor is Him... who is your anchor?

No comments:

Post a Comment