Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Tuesday: Good morning! As you wake,, stop and just say to the Lord before you brace your day ,, thank You Lord for what I am about to receive,, for I know,, it is from You!



WHERE ARE YOU HEADED,
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

This is the question, you need to set down and really think about. . It is a question that we all need to answer, and answer now.
How about it? Did you like the answer? If not , do something about it, for only you can do it.
Remember this,
Only One , can help you in your quest ahead.
Only One can do anything with where you have been.
That ONE is Jesus, and you are the ONE who has to ask for Him to come into your life,, you accept Him as your Savior,, be born again through Jesus Christ,, and when you do this,, and only when you do,,will you really know


WHERE YOU ARE HEADED,



AND THE PAST? LEAVE IT BEHIND, FOR THAT IS WHERE IT IS,, PAST!


Lord, thank You for being with me on my quest through this life, and thank You for the forgiveness of my past where I fell off the tracks of life and sinned. amen


John HIcks
Headed Forward With Him!!!!!! Come and walk with me!!!! or run!

No comments:

Post a Comment