Monday, February 14, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST

Monday-The ole saying to judge ones "wake up attitude" ,, was to ask ,, which side of the bed did you wake up on? The good side or the bad side? I never did know just which was which, did you? I did know for a fact which one I changed to,,just as soon as I opened my big mouth at the breakfast table, and my Mother asked that question.. "which side of the bed did you wake on?" Now,, which one did you wake on, "the gonna have a good time today",,, or "the gonna pout all day long",,, and lose it altogether?

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL OF YOU!

Prayer Request: For yourself, and the world.. God does not mind hearing a request from you,, for you... so go ahead, for mostly,,, He is just excited to hear from us. Yes,, hear from us.. I was sitting here thinking about the thoughts for today, and I was envisioning a good long story of sorts,, when I just typed in the "prayer request", and after that , I had to add a small amount,, but I think , enough said, is enough said.. for Yes, God Does Love To Hear From Us, and He is so great,, yes He will even take a request,, but would rather have a

THANK YOU ,, ONCE IN A WHILE!

Thank You God, for all we have had, have now, and will ever have.. we give you the glory for it.. again THANK YOU GOD! AMEN

John HIcks
And thanks to all of you for letting me come into your homes with the "thoughts for today".

No comments:

Post a Comment