Monday, February 21, 2011

TREADMILL

Monday! Good morning to all... welcome back from the week-end,,now to do it all over again... only takes five days to make a week-end,, don't you workers,, wish it was the other way .. only two days to make a week-end.. who started this week-end anyway ? When I grew up,, it was Saturday afternoon,, thats when you got to quite work in the field, and maybe,, once a month, go to town,, we have sure made some progress... dropped off a whole half of a day of the work week,, Ha! May all have a great and blessed day, and days...

TREADMILL

How many of you have a treadmill? It is a great exercise item and I use mine each morning. I can walk for two whole miles, and I am tired, and yet I am in the same place that I started!
Question of where are you at with God? Are you on a Treadmill with Him by staying in the same place? At the end of your day, or week,, when you look,, are you still in the same ole place,, no movement with Him, nor increase of your output for Him?
God wants us to walk for him and testifying in His name. He wants us to go the extra mile, not stay in the same place. We need to get off the "treadmill" and on the no dead-end Road To Salvation . We need to be walking forward and spreading the glory of Jesus and the promise from His Father of eternal life through His Son. This is His plan, so come on with me,, and let's Get Off The Treadmill,, and start walking down that

ROAD TO SALVATION,

AND

LET'S SPREAD HIS WORD!

Lord, I pray that we not only stand and talk your word, but we walk and spread the gospel according to You, spread it to all! I ask that you forgive us of our sins, bless all those in need. amen

John HIcks
Still Fired Up For Jesus!
Are You? You do not have to answer me, just yourself! It is that "choice",, always right out in front of you and only YOU can make it, soooooo?

No comments:

Post a Comment