Thursday, February 10, 2011

I SEE THE FLAME!

Thursday-Welcome to another of Gods' days! If you will set up on the side of your bed or just set straight up in a chair.. close your eyes,,breath just as deep as you can,, go ahead and fill your lungs just as full as you can,, almost to the breaking point,, now open your eyes slowly as you exhale real slow,, you have just tasted some of this,,, "your" , Gods' day! Of His air, He gave you, plus the body you are in, and the life you have... now,,, praise Him, from whom it all comes!

I SEE THE FLAME!

Yes, as I look across this vast country,, this land,,, I can see a flame,, it is at a distance, yet , it is close, almost in a circle around me. What? far in a distance ,, yet in a circle? Sounds like I have finally lost it ,, wasn't much up here to start with, ha! Well , what I see,, is the works of satan,, and to me they represent fire,, flames whipping here and there,, licking at our brows, close to our hearts,, almost burning, but not able to touch us,, yet ,, seems to be able to strike some of the ones, around us. I can see them,even as they are hit,,they are smiling,, dancing to the tune of satan, in the streets, in restaurants, offices, theaters, apartments, homes, t.v.,, all over this land,,, and there he is,, the head flame,, laughing , wiggling his finger,, come on,, come on,, saying over and over,, come with me ,, I will give you all of this for an eternity,, and they are listening.. why do they listen to them?
Maybe it is because we have not called out,, we are a do nothing people,, but it is time we stepped in front of satan with our hands up at a "halt stance".. saying ,, STOP,, I have had enough of this satan,, I say ,, "STOP!".. and satan cries back ,, "who are you? I have seen you on the sidelines, doing nothing, so go and leave me alone!"
...and we answer with the greatest authority of all, standing behind us,,JESUS CHRIST!,,and we say it..LOUDLY!,, "I stand to stop you satan, in the name of Jesus Christ,, and I give an invitation to all who are walking behind you the invitation to join Jesus Christ , who is the only one who can give them real eternity of good, and not fire and damnation.. here I stand , and here I will not move!
As we say this to satan, all in a group,, I can see the flames starting to diminish from around us, and from our friends in front of us. it is getting less and less as it goes into the distance with this scream of satan ,, as he claws and grabs to hold on,, but not a nail left to grab with, Jesus just gave him a nail trimming job... and why did Jesus come, and do all of this.. for we cried out, and we ask,, yes we just asked , and like a firetruck with siren wailing,, he came,
Now we know why we can see this happening in front of us,, and we now can see how to stop it from happening,, how to be a "stopper" not an observer only,,, now we know how to


EXTINGUISH THAT FLAME WE SEE..

Lord, Thank You for Jesus ,,, and thank You for having Him standing by for us to call out to save us all from satan and damnation.. amen

John HIcks
I can not stand on the sideline, and not fight satan.. I can not let him dance by my watch, on this earth,, will you join me,, and I mean join in earnest,, join Jesus Christ and His army of salvation, to put satan back and way from the walks of life,, and whip satan with our tongues by calling out against him... can you call out,, will you join and call out? Well? Say it!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment