Friday, February 11, 2011

Whose Rub Was That?

TGIF- FRIDAY! While , here, it is freezing outside, we are warm inside,, and I mean inside of the body, the heart,, for guess who is my fuel, and flame of life.. and wow, will Jesus ever warm you up!

Prayer Requests: For Deb's mom, Anne Gravette, who on the 22 of Feb. will have part of her pancreas taken out.. please pray today, and ever day for the success and the recovery of this surgery. Deb is the wife of our pastor, and we all love them both,, and with the love of the Lord, we know it will be good.
For Audin King, who is the friend of one on our list, four year old daughter has been diagnosed with cancer.. please pray for the daughter and the family..
For Andy Morris, who has just been ordained a deacon in his church,, and also accept the call,, and is going to seminary very soon,, pray for God to hold tight to this young man, and keep him forward and may Andy speak the word loud and clear.. God bless you Andy!

Whose Rub Was That?

This is one from a sort of previous one.. but just needed to be re-done today. Have you ever been setting, walking and felt like something or someone touched you? I have,, not once, but many times. I have always wondered , what is that ? I felt it on my arm, my shoulder, my neck, my back,,, but I never seen anything... I have felt like someone at times, just drags a finger down my arm or back,, makes me arch my back at times... well,, I know what most say it it,, just a nerve, running around through the muscles, well folks let me tell you ,, just what I think(did you ever thank it would be anything else but what I think),, that I am very fortunate to have all those nerves that are right along the arm, across the shoulder, back of the neck, makes my back arch with a smile,, just ever so slightly,, and you know, I call those little "rub", those little "touches",, the rub touch of the Lord.. so what is your explanations,,, doctors? Little nerve action,, or just a little Jesus action..????

RUB A DUB,, DUB!

Lord, thanks for dropping by and letting us all know of your presence every once in a while,, we all need reminders, that you are right beside us, and we think you for being there at all times. amen

John HIcks
Some may say crazy,,, but I say , yes, crazy for the Lord God,, my savior, and yours,, I pray! and for those who cry out His name,, let them be touched ever so much! Feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment