Thursday, February 17, 2011

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS MEAL

Thursday- Enter today with thanksgiving and gladness,, and let everyone know just who it is that is making you smile so big and wide! Of course,,, it is Jesus of Nazareth!

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS MEAL

How many of us stop at meal time, and give thanks to God, for the food we are about to eat, and all that we enjoy daily? It is something that should be done in recognition of who made it possible to sit down to a meal such as we enjoy here in this Country,, the U.S.A. There are countries in this world who would be proud to eat our "scraps",,, they can stay more healthy on these "scraps",than we can by eating it first in our diet...and they will have an abundance of scraps to eat,, as we are the most wasteful nation on this earth...
We need to thank about sharing our good blessings from God,,, and most of all we need to let God know that we are thankful,,, My two little grand-daughters,, bow their heads, and each say, individual blessings at the table.. (train them while young) when they do pray,, you can just imagine the grin on Gods face!
How many of you bow your head in public,,,such as McDonald's,,, Hardees,,, Burger King,,, Steak and Shake,,, all other public eating establishments, and have a blessing of thanks to God before you eat? I do,,, not bragging,, but proud to do it,,,, for I believe it is not only thanking God for my food,,,but a great way to testify of my belief in the Lord of all things to all who is seated with me and around me...
I did put Steak and Shake in the list above,, for the reason to comment on them.... they are the chain that told the family they were not allowed to pray a prayer of thanks in their establishment,, as it might offend other customers....all because one,, yes one complained while the family prayed, and the family was asked to leave.. so if you go there ,,, be sure to pray openly,,, and maybe get kicked out in Gods name,,, I just might have to visit them myself...
All in all,, let's all not only pray for our souls,,, pray for relief of debts,, and all other things that we pray for,,,, let's all just stop,,, and before,,, we bend the ole elbow, from table to our mouth,,,let's


THANK THE ONE ,WHO IS REALLY SUPPLYING THE MEAL,,, GOD !


Thank You,, God,,, for all the food we consume each and every day,,, and may you feed all that are hungry,,, just as Jesus fed thousands on the "Mountain"with only faith,,,, amen

John HIcks
I pray a blessing at my meals,,, in home,,, and anywhere else I eat,,,, for I am proud to do so, and I do it to show the love of the provider,,, and the chance to say Thanks,,, instead of "give me" .... Will you bless your meals and pray "thanks " also?


IF YO DO NOT WANT THESE THOUGHTS,,, HIT DELETE,,,, OR LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE YOU OFF THE LIST,,, BUT NOT FROM MY PRAYERS,,,,GOD BLESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment