Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LOOKING HIGH AND TOWARDS THE EAST!

Tuesday: The 1st of February! What happened to January? Wow,, this month was fast, at least to me! Maybe I need to slow down,, more?
Time is really what you make out of it. It is the one thing, that cannot be reclaimed,, so we all should live it with a little more enjoyment, and a good plan,, for that road is walked down, only once, and reviewed, only once!

Prayer Request: For all those who are lost, and do not know, nor excepted Jesus Christ as their Savior.. I pray that in some way, they hear the word, and come to Him . I also pray that those words of testimony in coming from our lips also.

LOOKING HIGH, AND TOWARDS THE EAST

Where is your eyes trained on this very moment? It cold be millions of things from millions of folks.. One thing, if you watch peoples eyes,, they usually are moving, form here, to there, back to you,, blink , close, re-open, they are a wonderful item of our body. Our body is made up of various organs,, some we can do without,, some we cannot live without... thank God we have two eyes,,, for some have lost partial vision, and to have lost both is a horror for us to think about,,, but,, when it happens,, people are great,, they change their life style and adapt..
We are born clean of spirit,, without sin at at the time of birth, from that time on, we lose more of that clean spirit as we grow,,,, and when the age of accountability is here,, we must be on the right road .. the one with Jesus, for then we become are accountable to the Father. . Jesus has told us,,, "I will return",,, and I believe He will, with no doubt,, and I say ,, we all had better be ready,, no cries of "wait a minute will be accepted,,, no, time will be left at hand,, He is here, you are at the time ... so I ask,, I beg,, please if you do not know Jesus,, bow your head, and call out to Him, and tell Him,, "You accept Him as your Lord and Savior"! You are His,,, stay on the "Jesus Road".. and keep your eyes

EAST, AND HIGH, FOR JESUS IS COMING ,

WITH THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN BEHIND HIM...

COMING TO CLAIM HIS OWN !

ARE YOU READY?

Lord, I pray that all who reads this ,, are ready, and that they will go out and work hard for You to draw those without You,,, to You,,, amen

John HIcks
I look to the east,,, from where my Savior , Jesus Christ will come ,,, like the wind,,, are you ready for this great event?

I write these Thoughts 's each day with the a conviction within, that they are inspired by Him to me... what those who want,, can believe what they want, it is a free world,,, my accountability is to Him, and only to Him.. all comments are appreciated,,,, and will be read, and answered if desired.. May God bless each of you every day of your life.. jh

No comments:

Post a Comment