Tuesday, September 21, 2010

YES I DO, NO I DON'T !

Tuesday! Don't rush through your day,, and lose your day! Slow down, and give your heart to all you see,, then you will be a gainer, and not a loser,, that is Gods' plan, and ? It feels soooooo goooood!

YES I DO,,, NO I DON'T

The above are the only two answers you can give to the question, "Do you believe in God and Jesus Christ, and the saving power of both?". You cannot be both on this subject,, for my God will not allow you to set on a spit fence,, He is a jealous God, for even though He made all, and gave you and life itself,,He wants us,, so He gave us this "choice" , to love Him and be His, or to love satan, and be his. You must make the "choice" to come to Him, live in Heaven or you come to satan, live in hell.. that is all there is ! Accept God, or Not! Your "choice".
Now there is this person who claims to be an atheist, Christopher Hitchens , who has been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and is undergoing treatment. He stills says there is no God and he does not believe in God at all. He also stated that just because he had contracted this cancer,, that everyone, especially the ones who have fought against him on his beliefs(which is his choice),, are waiting for him to change as he progress' to the later stages. Even now, as he receives his treatment, His statement to them all.. is " Go to hell". Now is that not peculiar? One who does not believe in God, does believe in hell? He has just confessed to that, for he wants to send the believers there! There are only two choices, God or satan! Now , deep down,, he believes.. but he must still make that choice,, and it seems like , even though he has contradicted himself , by admitting there is a hell,, he has made his decision to go there for he knows , in his mind, there is a hell,, so ? He has made a choice.
Now,, it is still up to us to make our own decisions ,, to deny or not to deny... what is your answer,,, if asked if you believe in God, and the Son, Jesus Christ, that they both are real , and alive today, just as they always have been? You have but one "choice"! Go ahead and be not afraid to proclaim .......

YES I DO,, BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS CHRIST!

God , may we all follow You, and may You have mercy on this man and forgive him, as of right now, and change his mind,, and God,, give us the strength to bear above and beyond all atheists' who step in our paths to You. amen

John HIcks
I believe, I profess, and I stand tall,, for my God, my Country, and the right to do both.. and I stand not alone for I have the Cross of Jesus standing tall everywhere I go.. Who is that with you? Only you can answer that!

No comments:

Post a Comment