Saturday, September 11, 2010

NINE ONE ONE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday- the anniversary of September 11, 2001. Our United States was attacked! The Muslim born terrorists, flew two planes into the Twin Towers of New York City, New York, loaded with innocent passengers, and the Towers loaded with innocent citizens, (friends, family, love ones), then another plane, headed for Washington DC, taken over with these same group of terrorists, loaded with innocent passengers , crashed,, in a field in Pennsylvania,,,, all on United States soil... Yes , I remember this, and someone tell me, that this is o.k. ? Someone can tell me that these terrorists went to our Heaven for this act.. then that someone is not of my faith.. and to forgive these terrorists, is my faith, but with God only as my Savior, can I even fathom the idea of forgiveness. I can not stand and let these people who are sworn to kill all Christians,, roam our land, no , I cannot.. for God even gave the Israelites the ability to defend themselves against all comers on their journey to the promise land, so I stand for the United States of America and I stand against all comers who will come to destroy it, our way of life, and the country that God has given me and you to live in and defend to this day,, yes, I will stand on her banks, and I will help send all those who believe as those terrorists did,, to their heaven , and as many as come, will I send!
Yes , I remember the 9/11 attack, and will never forget it, and I hold up my heart to those that was lost, and to those who were sparred, and to all those who helped in the rescue, and those especially who stand for the freedom and the defense of our Nation, and our God,,

REMEMBER THE 9/11 ATTACK!

EITHER YOU STAND , OR YOU CAN GET OUT !

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!


John Hicks, patriot, and citizen!

No comments:

Post a Comment