Thursday, September 9, 2010

FOR I SERVE THE LORD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday- A day of greatness,,, for you are in it! To someone, you are special, and that someone is special to you! and we are all special in the sight of our God! Do you have Him in this,, your day of greatness?

FOR I SERVE THE LORD!

Yes, I do serve the Lord, not as good as I could, but I profess Him, as my Lord and Savior. I fall, then I pick myself up,, with a hand from Him.. I cry, and He hands me a tissue,, I feel sick, He gives me His healing touch, I am tired, and He gives me strength..I confess, He hears me, and forgives me,, I give very little,, He gives me His all... Now I ask a very important question, with all the giving,,,,

WHO IS SERVING WHO?

Almighty, thank You for being at my side, and at the side of all who reads this.. amen

John HIcks
Humble as I can be,, Love to my God, greater than the love of anything else.. Let's all have a big "Thank You God Day", today, and every day.. How about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment