Sunday, September 5, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF HIM , USE UPPER CASE!

Sunday,, Welcome,, and thank about this quote today: The young does not know enough to be prudent,,, and therefore they attempt the impossible each day,, and achieve it,,,, generation, after generation! Thank God for our Young Folks!!!

PRAYER REQUEST: I would like to ask each of you to stop today and say a prayer for a good friend of mine, who lost a son on this day 31 years ago... just thank God for having him for this period, and thank God for giving us the know,, that he is their with Him, waiting on us all... Thank You Lord for all the love You give everyone each and every day..

FOR THE LOVE OF HIM,, USE UPPER CASE!

Today, I was inspired by an old friend of mine, about putting satan in his place on words,, and that is never to put him in caps. Webster defines him , as a proper noun, and caps...and this computer will underline his name each time I write it, showing it is misspelled and should be capitalized,, but I deny him this right,, I put him in lower caps, and an improper noun and person... for he is. A fallen angel , put out by God,, forever to be damned in hell, and I will not deny the work of God,, and you had better not also. For satan works each second, of each day, to lure you away to the darkness of his smoking , burning inferno of hell.. So stand tall for God, and Jesus the Son,, put your Cross out in front of you and your words, for this is the one thing that will turn satan to the side, around, and backwards from you.. back where he belongs, but you must keep Jesus there in front at all times...satan was there to tempt Jesus, but to no avail, and just as God put the purity in His Son, and the ability to repel satan and sin, (for sin is satan,,,) He put it in us also, through The Son Of Man, Jesus Christ!
Now I ask that each of you use God, and Jesus with respect, and love them foremost over all things, and make sure that when you use them in word, or in writing,, you choose to to put them

IN THE UPPER AND PROPER CASE!!!

God, I put You first and foremost in my life, and I pray that all who reads this, will also, and that all will testify of You to all they meet. amen

John HIcks
I do not put most things in their proper place, as I tend to jump without thinking, and then have to back up and apologize to God and others.. but I will never jump wrong by putting Jesus and The Father in front of my life through this journey here,, for in front is only right,,, how about you, who do you have on your dashboard of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment