Friday, September 24, 2010

TODAY!

Friday! Thank God all made it down the slide of life to this day safe and alive! Now the W/E! Feel that little "tug" in your heart? If you slide with God by your side, then you will.. if you are sliding alone, then you won't! Thank about the rest of the slide of your life, then the end, and that little "tug" seems so much more important... right?

Request from me to all: Go to www.youtube.com, click on two things,,1. Cross Ministry, after reading, then click on #2.laminin: then click on Louie Giglio , short version.. I was impressed on Mr. Giglios' presentation.. Give me feed back on both..
I am involved in the Cross Ministry,, making them as fast as I can,, they are using them at a rate of unbelievability.. People are so thirsty for a simple way to stand up for God & what way to do so! So simple , with so little effort, so let the "laminin" guide you to join this "cross ministry " also. I endorse very little,,but these two are o.k. by me. Seek me out for any help on the making of cross'.

TODAY!

What have we all done for God on this day so far,, you say, well , we have time to think and so something later,, maybe not! So , go ahead and do something! What can you do? How about just a little sentence ,, "I love You God,, I love You Jesus,, and thanks for everything I have!" That is all, so simple , so many not doing it,, but have faith,, and you go ahead and do it,,,and maybe with that faith,,, all will start doing it!
I have done it! Go ahead! It feels good,,, if you have someone waiting on you, or can hear you, it is o.k. , they will wait, and listen,, they will understand! Maybe , just maybe,, they just might join you! Then that would be one more, (YES!),, so think !

TODAY,, NOW,,, NOT LATER!

DO IT FOR GOD!!!!!

God, thank You for all You have done for me,, and thank You for Jesus who died for me and all of my sins.. again,, just ,,"thank You God for all I have". amen

John HIcks
Born of man and woman, re-born by the Grace of God,, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment