Thursday, September 30, 2010

JUST LISTENING!

Thursday-As you wake, and start your day , don't forget that you need to have have a big bowl of Jesus Christ to get you going,,, the saying,, breakfast is the most important meal to nourish the body and give it the strength for the day,, So why not partake of the nourishment and strength of the Lord Jesus Christ,, who bore it all for us.. Go ahead and receive this nourishment as you start your day,, Have a free bowl!

Prayer Request: For Dale Jackson, who lost her husband , Alton, Tuesday.. pray that she finds the strength of Jesus to hold to,, and let Him give her the strength to make it through this time of lost.

Just Listening!

Sometimes we treat God with so much ,,, "I just take You for granted". I just sit, stand around,, with my mouth, my ears, my heart,, closed! I just stand and lean on a bare wall,, never letting Him lean back,,, I am a silent partner! We need to escape this stance.. we need to not take God for granted, for He stays with you by request, for He will not force Himself on you. He gives you "choice"! He talks, , He gives you the ability to open your ears.. He asks for you, He gives you the ability to talk.. He asks for you to walk and carry His word,, He gives you motion.. God is there , ready, all He wants is for you to commit to Him and His Son.. He wants you to listen to the love and opportunities He has to pour upon you,,, just for coming and asking Him to come into you, and you into Him.. Then why are we still standing , leaning upon the wall of sin,, suffering the way to hell.. and not the eternal love and life with God? Why do you lean on nothing and not lean on the Cross of Jesus,,,, It just does not make sense , for as smart as we of the human race are, yet some,,, are so dumb, they are like the remains of a cut tree,, cut & rotting as a stump.. Are you one of those? IF you are,, stop,, open your mouth and call out,, ask for Him,, He will come,,He will save , He will take you off that wall of sin, and give you purpose for life.... like you have never ,, ever had.. so come on!!
One last saying and "listen" good... as you lean on that wall ,, so is Jesus leaning also, with His ear pasted to it.. just waiting,, and God walks by,, He asks Jesus , "Have you heard anything ?".. Jesus says no, been like this all day long..
Now , listen to me,, do you want to stand before God almighty and have him say,, I do not know you, and you look over to the side and see Jesus with an ear to a wall???

STILL listening, for the voices of those who call out!


God, I come to you,,, I pray that Your words go out and bring in a herd of lost sheep by using all those who read this today, and that they might be listening and talking also.. amen

John HIcks
I lean on the Cross and It holds me straight, tall, and strong,, and I look up and I talk to my Jesus every day,, do you lean on Him or just a bare wall? Lean on those everlasting arms.. yes lean on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment