Wednesday, September 22, 2010

AS I WALK!

WEDNESDAY! Now that you have climbed to the top of the "hump" of the middle of the week,, before you start your slide to the W/E.. STOP! Look back, and see who got you to the top,, who was it that carried you when it was far , high ,& slippery, like you just couldn't quite make it? and who is going to go slide the rest of the distance with you? Well look!,,,,, He is sitting right next to you, say , thank you!


AS I WALK!

As I walk out the door, into the yard, down the road, to a movie, to a restaurant, to a job, to anywhere,,, I first dress my self for the occasion. We all do ,, for dress is of a very big importance of an American... just stand on a corner and watch the people parade by, look at what they have on.. and then watch their eyes,,,, as they look also,, at you! Yes , we are a people on a boardwalk of notice and modeling,, wherever we go... Our conscience is what we wear,, more than what we do, where we go, how we act, who we care about,, how we live, our dress tells just what we are doing where we are headed,, if we really look.
When I walk, I dress for what-ever also.. work, job, fun, but I also put on my cloak of protection,, one that tells me if I am wearing something decent, something that tells people I am a good person,, that I am going to the right places, I am saying the right words,,, showing me the way,, my guide through the day, the week, the year, the life,, my GPS tracker,,,,,
My cloak , my protector, my conscience,, is the Lord Jesus Christ. I have asked Him to join me in all that I do, so when I awake, He is there, when I rise and go about my chores of the day, inside , outside, He is there, so who do you take to walk with you as you are dressing for your day? Who is your cloak of protection, and designer of your day, week, year, life,, just who do

YOU WALK WITH? REALLY?

Lord, thank You for my "cloak", and may all who read this, will wear Him where-ever they go, and wear Him with pride and dignity. amen

John HIcks
I ask Him into me, and since then , I ask Him to walk with me where-ever I go, and He never fails to have His traveling shoes laced up and ready to crawl , walk, or run! Want to go for a walk? Well, stop and ask Him to go with you? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment