Sunday, September 12, 2010

HARVEST!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday-ALERT! ALERT! OUR HARVEST IS READY TO PICK! But there are not enough pickers! Where are they?


HARVEST!

We talk about working for the Lord, but where are we? We back down on all arguments of the existence,, of even ourselves. You say , oh no, we don't , I say, yes , for look at the one, not ones that are wining the battles against us and our freedom,, Our government is afraid to stand up to the Muslim world .. and all of the "Christian Haters". I stand , and I stand tall and I know that there are others who feel the same, are we enough? No, not if we don't stand up and defend our God each day, every time we hear His name in vain, we don't correct that person who said it.. all you have to do , is say to they person, "I know God, and I do know His last name is not dammit".. Sure, some may try to do you harm when you say this, but some may listen,, yes listen , and walk off and start their minds to thinking enough that they start to tread toward the Lord.. this is what I am talking about.. the Harvest,, God has planted it for us to reap, and we set on our backsides, and listen to the garbage each day, and never make a move.. "WE" MEANS ALL, NOT ONE, OR TWO, BUT ALL!!!
If I told you today, that you cannot put a cross up on the side of a road,, what would you do.. just not do it? Or would you do as one man did, stand up,, start making them in abundance and giving them out FREE,, to all comers to put in there yard to show they are Christians.. People are starting to come,, yes , this man has sickle in hand, and he is in field , he is taking on satan and cutting him down, he is but one, but he is taking in the harvest,, May God lead Him on.. Come now.. all of us,, open our mouths , use our tongues for Him, be a worker,, not a shade tree proper.. drink not the wine of satan , but the spirit of love from the Father, our God! It will carry you to and through the field.. it will help you lift the word of salvation and spread it to all you may see or talk to.. use your cell phone,, use it to text messages, it is the one thing people carry more than their Bible.. come on help in the telling of the old, old story of Jesus Christ and His saving power,, The "Harvest " is ripe,, waiting on you and me,,, so,, come help in the......


HARVEST OF SOULS THAT ARE LOST!


God, give us the direction in which way to go, what to say, and what to do, in bringing more to You and Your saving grace, amen

John HIcks
I need a good kick once in a while, but while I slide, my hook of stopping and climbing back on my road to glory is the hand of Jesus Christ , who is at my side and when I holler , He hears.. are you waking to the field or by the field?

No comments:

Post a Comment