Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WHEN IN DOUBT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tuesday: Welcome to this day,, go out there and have a great and happy day! You all deserve it!!!

WHEN IN DOUBT!

We all have those days of doubt,,, I have mine in most of the decisions I make,, yet, it it was real doubt, I probably would not do them,, so I will call all of those ,, second thoughts,, but real doubt,,takes another place,, for it is something that you have to stop, and really think about,, as like ,, when someone who is real close ,, sends me an e-mail to take their name of the "thoughts" list.. I think,, why am I writing these,, am I doing something that is a splinter in someones mind.. am I rubbing some people the wrong way,, are most just too good to tell me,, "don't do this" ,,, "don't send these to me anymore",, for the names are going down,,not up... so,,yes there is a lot of doubt,, just who does read,, who just deletes, and just who cares.. should I continue to do them? Well here is my answer,,,
When this idea was planted in my small brain, I was startled,, I had doubt ,, for I said ,, what should I do. I felt the Lord and the answer I had asked,, was answered ,,, keep my faith, and these thoughts will be mine, as you write them.. My answer is,, I believe this,, I have done them,, with prayer,, and faith, that I do recieve help.. I said I would continue to do these and I will ,,until there is but one who reads them,, or if it is just I who reads them.. so if I have offended anyone with the context of these thoughts,, I do not apologized, I just thank God for the words that did offend , made them thank of Him,,hopefully bringing someone closer to Him .. than before they read them...If you would like your name removed ,, please remit to me, and it will be done. With prayer,, and with faith in my GOD,, I will continue.. May God bless and heal this heart ache of lost,, and may God Bless us all,, as we continue to do His work... for I do these

WITHOUT ANY DOUBT ,, WHAT SO EVER!

God, thank You for the ability to type, and to testify of Your love and Your words come into the thoughts, and I pray that You will continue to give them out.. amen

John HIcks
When in Doubt,, get on those knees,, pray, shed a tear,, don't be ashamed of any thing in which you do for the Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment