Friday, June 11, 2010

I WIN, YOU LOSE!

Friday!!! TGIF--- Have a great Friday,,, as you wind down the work week clock , and going into the w/e,, rewind your clock of faith in God,, and take Him with you through the w/e and life!!!!

I WIN, YOU LOSE!

How many times have you heard this in your lifetime... Today's thought is short,, and to the point,, I have written many, many times,, inserted the word,, CHOICE,, and it is always up to you.. Just remember,, one gives you everything with no ties or lies,, one works to get you by deceiving you,, all lies! So there is the choice you have,, God or satan. Your "CHOICE"!

At the end of this trip through life,, by your CHOICE , you will hear the words,, the words you don't want to hear,,,, OR the words you want to hear,, if you have not accepted Jesus,, you can accept and change these words

From: I WIN, YOU LOSE!

To: WELCOME MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!

Which one will it be,, YOUR CHOICE!

God, thank You for Jesus and the amazing power to save us all, just by accepting, and receiving. amen

John HIcks
Made a choice,, and I made the one that says I won,, I accepted Jesus. What abut your choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment