Thursday, June 17, 2010

SMALL,,, BUT SOOO BIG!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thursday - Welcome to it,, and may each one have a great God's day,, enjoy it for you deserve it! Right?

Prayer Request: Ann Hicks, my sister-in-law, who is coming home Friday, after having a tumor removed from her brain, she still does not have the use of her left leg,, but does have some movement in her toes, please pray for Gods continued healing power in the complete feeling in her leg and to walk ..

SMALL,, BUT SOOO BIG !

I look out in the yard,, and I see a fairly big yard.. I look down the road,, I can see a fair distance, I look up, and I can see eternity. I think of our little nest, and I see, in my mind, Atlanta, Macon,, New York, California, Alaska,, Japan,, places I have been and they are far away,, out of natural sight, but not sub-conscience,, there we still have our pictures of far away places we have visited...and then I look on T.V. see the vast countries,, their land, their forests, their water falls, their jungles, their deserts,, their environments..and how vast and big they are,, wishing I could see them all,, walk on their grounds,, live with them and see their customs.. be a part of them also. Yes , this earth is so vast, we will not be able to see it all, except through T.V. ,computers , and films..
I then stop and think , how are we in this vast pool of people, in such a large distances apart,, able to make a difference. I then think of God,, how He made it for us all to enjoy,, to see.. and as I read the Genesis of the Bible, I do seem to see more, as I see Him building this great earth,, and then I see, feel , His presence as I talk to Him in Prayer , and I realize , that my little word to Him , is as big as the earth He built,, my presence is known to Him and that is what matters.. Correct? So I realize that I will see the earth in its entirety when I join my God ... so for now, I know that I am just as big as the earth, so no matter how small we are,,, it is a matter of "faith",, that makes us

SOOOO BIG!

Lord, thank You for the insight that you planted with us.. and thank You for the knowledge of just how big we are, and that is ,,,,,just how big our faith is,,, amen...

John HIcks
Just looking at creation each day and each night ,, and thanking Him for all I see, for as I look,, I see more and more,, for I look,,, standing beside Him,, who are you standing by , and what are you looking at?

No comments:

Post a Comment