Sunday, June 20, 2010

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Sunday- The Lords' Day! Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there! Remember our Father in Heaven also , for he is the ultimate Father!

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Here in middle Georgia, we have had 10 days of 90+... and a very high humidity,, I am one who likes the summer, and I have even had to watch just what I do when out doors.. and I , and I hope with all , thank God for A/C. He is so good to us,, and then I walked by my thermostat,, as it felt a little hot, and was tempted to move it down, cool even more.. when I re-called one of my older "Thoughts ForToday" ,, Remember with me,, and ponder on the real meaning:

WHAT IS OUR SPIRITUAL THERMOSTAT SET ON?

HOT OR COLD?

Also remember the statement above related to this heading, the home thermostat can be adjusted,, this one is just hot or cold.........

God, thank You for our home cooling, and thank You for the opportunity to make a choice on our eternal temperature setting with the acceptance of Jesus.. amen

John HIcks
I have made my choice to set my thermostat on cold,, and testify to all of how to get this special setting on their thermostat. What decision have you made, and are you telling the world of the cool setting?

No comments:

Post a Comment