Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WHEEL !

Tuesday-Good morning- Life is like a jump out of a plane! It can go by in a hurry, and end with a bang, IF you don't pull your rip cord,,, my rip cord is Jesus Christ,, and what a view as I go through this life. slow and sure!

WHEEL

Are you a "wheel" of life? Just going over and over in all that you do? Leaving only a track, as you roll on, with no destination? No ambition? Alone? and while you roll,, you womble and fall... alone , you cannot get up.
Be a "wheel" of God,, leave a track that others will want to follow,, a wheel that does not just roll, but has a mouth that can tell the stories of God, His works, His desires, His Son, His wrath, His forgiveness.. and will hold you up , so you don't fall. Don't just roll through life,, get off the merry go round,, and walk! Make those steps count,, count for the Lord,,He has put you here to enjoy all the things of this world that are good,, and you know what it good and what is bad,,, so do the good,, let all know who you represent while you travel this life.. don't just roll , womble, and leave a crooked track to follow,, and fall,,, be a walking, practicing Christian.. don't be just a no-where to go ,,, plain ole

WHEEL !

Lord, Thank You for being my direction as I go through this life,, giving me my way,, Jesus.. amen

John HIcks
Yes , we all tend to roll with no ambition , except that of our own,, but I am thankful for God's intervention and giving me my "walking papers"... how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment