Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TAKING A STEP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tuesday--Welcome, I hope all have a great day,, and remember who that is walking beside you,, for that person is "your choice",,, Jesus or satan? Which one? "CHOICE"-YOURS! and yours alone....

I would like to thank all who sent messages of prayer and concern on my sister-in-law.. we will be traveling for the rest of the week to there and back, so keep praying for the family , and all who are traveling, for a safe trip.. may God Bless each of you..

TAKING A STEP!

I wrote on Facebook yesterday the following,, and I want to add to it....
The steps you take today,, are the very ones that will take you on into tomorrow. They are also the ones that will take you on to eternity,, only you can change the direction , and the destination.. but what if you don't have the opportunity? So watch where you step,, and who you are walking with!

Lord, thank You for my direction, I pray today for Your continued direction, and that You guide all who reads this, amen

John HIcks
Walking , hand in hand with my Savior,, feeling the tugs of direction as I sometimes seem to vary my way.. do you have that one giving you a tug? If not,, call out,, He will come running and next thing you feel,,, will by that "tug"!

No comments:

Post a Comment