Friday, May 16, 2014

LOVE OF GOD ,, FIRST!

FRIDAY! TGED! Right? Good morning! God is great,, no doubt about it...and why am I saying this? Has something happened on the news or something that is sweeping the Nation, the world?? NO! Just needed to be said ,, by me, and by a lot of you!! Oh, yes, I am on an opinionated rush today!!! Like me or not, your choice.. for I love my God, and that is what is the MOST important thing in my life! I have two important things on my mind,, The Idea of mocking a person who kneels in public, on a ball field , in front of thousands.... I applaud Him,,,, you go Tim!!!! One of the most un-real news person, who reported more of her own opinion , and pushed more to try to admit to her side of her opinion, and led more of a secret life.. is retiring, so ,,, yes we do have at least a thankful "thing" of a million of this day! (my opinion, you may have yours) Prayer Request: That on this day, this Nation, this World, STOP! and ask God to forgive us of our many sins, have mercy upon us, and pray that He will give us all strength to live as He wants, and not as we want! John HIcks Yes, today, if you can take my opinion, and read between the lines,, you will have got the words of a message,,, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment