Saturday, May 3, 2014

ARE YOU READY?

THURSDAY!!! A very good morning to all,,, after a great nights rest,, a cup of java, and looking at all the troubles our country has,, yes I went to fb while drinking my coffee,,, I am going to stop and thank God for His job,, I always knew it was biggest, greatest,, but after reviewing fb,,, I know He has a bigger job than even I ever thought He had,, So , today, if you are of sane mind, good health, or alive, stop, and pray that God gave you some of those blessing He is passing out,, Yes, I know He is still at work, for I know my heart is beating, and my lips are turned up,,, not down... now have a great day, and Thank Your God, the REAL GOD of all!!!! Prayer Requests: Today , my heart is heavy, for family of these reported below, for today I report of two who have gone to Jesus..and yet my heart is of good cheer for they have made their trip,, my heavy heart if for those love ones that still are left, and must make this trip.. One of Barry Cooks family,, pray for this family, for I know this family, & one of his sons,, and I know that know of these two, that all the rest of this family must be great, for these two are .... pray for God to be with them all. Betty Mae,, Whose suffering has stopped, and she is whole once again... she is gone from this world, joined God last night,, but praise God for caring so much,, that He choose to grab her, and give her release from here to there with Him, relieve her of all pain... May all who is next to Betty Mae, be of good cheer, and smile for God's choice,, even that friend who loved her sooo much!! ARE YOU READY TO DIE, AND WHEN WILL HE RETURN This is short , but worthy after the learning of the above.. for we walk around as if we are never going to leave this life!,,, Wrong!,, I am sorry to report to you who does not believe this,, but yes we are all going to die,, we just don't know when! So, to answer this question, "are you ready?",, I say, "Be ready at all times, for He will come like a thief in the night, and we never know when our candles light,, will cease here, so live as if it is now, but live without worry, and live with happiness, live with Him in your heart,, for if you do know Him, you may die here , but you will live there, forever." Next question,, When will He return? It could be this instance, before I quit writing, or maybe a day, a week, a year, for a day to Him is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day... so actually, with this statement,, He has only been crucified, and rose and back in Heaven for two years.. and when,, only the Father knows.. so as the above paragraph, live for the day, BUT live with Him in your heart, and your soul promised to Him,,, accept Him now, and then will not matter when of the two above things occur,, I hope I have been a little help of those who wonder! ARE YOU READY TO DIE, AND READY FOR HIS RETURN? ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR, THEN STOP WORRYING, AND LIVE HERE WITH HIS GUIDE IN YOUR HEART, BUT LIVE, TESTIFY OF HIM ,BE TRUE TO HIM AND LIVE ,, UNTIL ....... Lord, I only ask for man to live for You, and to act like You intended for us to do so, and by YOUR rules only, and that they receive their faith from You to do the above.... amen John HIcks Servant only, and I am proud to serve, are you, and will you do it public? The answer to this ,,,, is of a very, very serious answer!! Live and love in His name, and enjoy this day! My love to all of you! P.S. I lied, it was not short, but I only am the keyboard, not the message!

No comments:

Post a Comment