Friday, May 2, 2014

HALLELUIAH

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:25 AM, john hicks wrote: WEDNESDAY! And yes, another of His days, full of love if you so desire, saved , if you so desire,,,, all you of your needs,, if you so desire!! Now, who could ever have a God,, like ours, for theirs would answer to ours, and could not do one thing,, for ours is the ONLY ONE! But think, to give us all of this, and with soooo much love, and then set back and say, Here is my Son whom you have killed, and I have rose Him from the grave ,,, just to save you.... yet I give you the "CHOICE",,, of a yes to Me(GOD), and to My Son(JESUS).. so today,, what is your choice? Is, it a shout with me of HALLELUIAH! HALLELUIAH!!!!!! GOD AND JESUS!!!! or do you take the choice,,, of business as usual? Lord, I ask that You continue to hold us in Your arms.. forgive us of our many, many sins, and the way we are going, may it always be to You, and not from You! And Lord , I pray that Russia will back down,, for we do not need this,,,for I feel Lord , it would be a war of annihilation,and I pray for peace! Amen John HIcks Servant,,, and I am so glad that today, I had a book to write, and after praying before the "Thoughts",,, I see God at work, for He decided that since He is doing the thinking and I the keys, He shorten it, and for His good, not mine...,,oh my, my He is so great, and acts so quick,,, if you don't believe this,,, just ask,,, and stop!!,, quickly!!! ,,, for He is there before you can finish calling!! Guaranteed! and for Free!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment