Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Live and enjoy!!!

TUESDAY! A crazy start,all are,,,, but good morning to all! What a wonderful day it is today! Whether you are young, jumping up and around, middle age, wondering how old age is going to effect you.. or you are already blessed with old age, and you ain't up and jumping around, just glad to get up , stretch the kinks out, get those two things call muscles, the one in your head, and the one (that feels like just one,) in the body to respond to the mind which says , you old goat, it's daytime, get up and go have a cup of coffee, tea, whiskey, or whatever it is that you drink in the morning at an old age, for what is it going to do to harm you at this age? .. Yes, I feel great , that we , at an older age are blessed to be here, for we have seen so much change, so much corruption, from our early years and yes, even now... politicians are politicians, and I guess they always will be.. & sometimes wonder just what they will offer God when they appear before Him.. and will it include God, or will He still have to stay under Obama-Care? Ha... Why am I writing about all this today,, is for one reason,, WE, at what ever age are blessed... blessed to be living in this Nation.. free ,, to a point, better than any other I know, so I have decided to stay,,,,and enjoy what I served for... for I feel like I have a right to do so,,, and even if you did not fight outside our borders, you fought here, so , yes , you have just as much right.. for the battle fields was and is the same, our land, and our freedom... So young , pick up your phone-computer, and go out and enjoy the world, middle age, pick up your phone-computer, go out into the world and try to act like you know all about it.. and are sooo smart,,, and all of you my age or older, just pick up your behind, and get out on the the porch and as my friend Wanda said to me.. I am going to think of times of old, when playing games was done between each other, and not between fb, tweets, or face time, for our face time is between two peole that is right there! !! Yes we are gong to put down the phone, for we can't even get a dial tone anymore anyway, and do just what God will let us do, and do it in style and that is LAUGH AND FEEL GREAT TO BE WITH GOD TODAY, in the hear an now!! so don't you laugh at this today, for if God wills it, and God must will it, for it to happen to you also,,, for ,,,, YOU TOO,,, WILL SOMEDAY, BE OLD!!! God, thank You for our all...amen John HIcks Old, and not acting at all like an old man! Ha! My wife says I act like a child, and I say God bless you, for I feel like one,, well sometimes.. Ha,,, may all of you enjoy the day,and laugh after you have read this, and I pray ,,, you get the message!!! Prayer Request for a young man who is making time,, and I ask all of you to pray for this young man to have a reduced time in this part of his life..

No comments:

Post a Comment