Friday, May 2, 2014

FLYING THE COOP,,, 04/15/14

TUESDAY! And as I opened my eyes, I felt Him,, standing guard, and I smiled, for there He sat as I closed my eyes last night, and my guard was still on duty through the night! Oh, my God is so wonderful, for as I slept, He was showing others His might with a show of the Blood Moon", and you were blessed if you got to see this great event!,, for it shows as I just stated, He is here, He is alive, and He is well!!! Right? Prayer Request: That the Jewish People have a safe and wonderful Passover without the "nuts" trying to show their brainless acts... It is a free country, and I pray that God will continue to let it stand! Pray for those remaining from that crazed outburst of a satan coming forth.. and that they all will continue to keep God in their heart, and all of us also! FLYING THE COOP! There comes a time when we must close our eyes, let the tears slowly flow down our cheeks, as we watch our children leave the nest! It is a plan of Gods.. that we teach them right and wrong, and as they learn, we pray they learn that God is first, God is real, Jesus is Alive, and that He is the only way to Heaven... others deserve to be treated as they want to be treated, where these others let them do this,, some will marry, some will serve their country, some will go straight to a local job,,, move into their own apartment, or home, set up their life,,, and then they also will carry on the plan that God has set forth!!! For as I see the birds hard at work making their nests,,, and as time goes through the summer, I remember seeing those little birds looking over the nest,, and I surmise , thinking , wow, that is a long way down. BUT out and fly they do... and then as spring comes, I see them light on our fence and chirp as if to say, hey we are home!!! So ,. remember , as you teach and let yours fly away from the warmth of the nest,, send them out with GOD IN THEIR HEART, JESUS AS THEIR SAVIOR AND THEN SIT ON YOUR PORCH,,, AND WATCH THEM AS THEY COME BACK TO VISIT,, AND ALL ARE CHIRPING AT ONCE,, OF LOVE AND MEMORIES... SO FLY, BUT FLY WITH GOD!!! God , thank You for giving our children You, Jesus as they fly out of the nest to Your world, on their own.. amen John HIcks Flown, and yes, I thank my God, for my mother and my father! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment