Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GOD'S NATURE!

TUESDAY! I AM HONORED TO BE BACK ON THIS PAGE,, HONORED THAT MY GOD WOULD ALLOW ME TO WRITE FOR HIM! LONG TODAY, SO BE PREPARED! We made our visit, loved every second of it,,, loved the visit with our son, and daughter-in-law.. as they exceeded in making us so loved, and so relaxed, and taken care of with their all! We, as you can read , had a very, very great trip, and we thank our God for the safety, the hearty, and the loving visit, for we did include Him in our trip, by request! I tried to do a new way of "The Thoughts" on a new i-pad, but as you all know,,, that was short lived, so I just cut back, and waited to get back home to resume.. and work on that short cut later... so again, I apologize to God for not doing them, and to you all for not doing them.. for there would have been a way, but I failed, and was lazy, and selfish.. but now to move on.. Prayer Requests: For all in need of Gods healing, His help in their minds,, & body, or for His acceptance of their asking for Him, and of His Son, Jesus Christ to be their Savior of this world NATURE! As we traveled this week, we observed even more of nature, and the change of nature , due to man! As we (I)have had the opportunity to travel some,, I have always watched "nature", as I traveled.. the way it was, and the next trip, what had changed. This trip , up one way,, not a lot of change, then by advice from our son, we came back by a different route, one that we had traveled in the past, myself , and my wife..for years.. and we were so amazed at the change.. of nature , by man, and this type of change happens when money intervenes with the beauty that we as man often see and request a chance to live within this part of nature... the only thing wrong with this is,,, that this want of man is by the thousands...thus enters money and greed to satisfy our needs.. and that nature is turned into a metropolis... "nature" as God made that drew us there first is no more! Yes, we , man do change some of the most beautiful things that can be made, and they are made of God, and we can not improve, but we can mask the picture that all those younger than we, or did not get to see it in it "natural state",, will never see it here, and what am I getting to? That as we change God's nature, we also change Jesus' message of who is the maker, the forever, and the only one we should lay our heads down in a bow of and worship,, and not try to change, nor mask our religion,, just to make it more convenient to us , that is man! GOD IS GOD, AS HE WAS BEFORE EARTH, ATMOSPHERE, ANIMALS , MAN, AND ALL CREATION, AND HE IS STILL THE SAME GOD, WHAT HAS CHANGED,, ONLY MAN!!!!! God,, forgive us for destroying Your painting as we reach for more of our want , but we still let our want,, overpower within us, our selfish wants.... I ask that Man be restored to as you made.. amen John HIcks Yes, I love my nature, and I love my God, and I pray that all really see what these words really and truly mean! Have a great of another of God's great day, same as it was, right? God bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment