Wednesday, May 21, 2014

GODS'

WEDNESDAY! Yes, the ole camel is running around today hollering,, hey look , it's my day! It's my day! You know, some people also run around, yelling that same thing,,, it's my day, to do with as I wish, for I am ....... and so important, I am my own, so look at me! For when it is all done and all over.. you are what you made yourself into, and one day it will be your day, and I hope that all are ready and made that right choice for that day.. for on that day, there will be no more , "likes",,, "you said it right", "I made the choice"!,, for yes you will have made the choice, and it will be yours alone.. ,so today... LET'S ALL SHOUT OUT ,, TODAY IS MY GOD'S, ON LOAN AGAIN! I MAKE THE CHOICE OF JESUS CHRIST,, TODAY, AND EVERY DAY! Give credit for what to who!!! We judge too much!!! God, thank yu for this day, and any other days that you will to us. amen John HIcks Servant Only! Reply, Reply All or For

No comments:

Post a Comment