Thursday, January 17, 2013

THE PLEDGE OF LIFE!

THURSDAY! Good morning to all of you this great day of God's,, given in love with no cost, ALL has been paid for in full,, all you have to do is accept! What and who? Jesus Christ! Prayer Request: Brenda Jarriel's father who has pneumonia, and is in ER,, pray for his recovery! Pray for all our guardians in uniform, of all categories, here and abroad. THE PLEDGE OF LIFE! You have heard of "The Three Musketeers",, one for all, and all for one,, well that is us,, if you choose,, and it is a pledge for life,, your choice as I hold up my "Cross",, my support , my love , my all to Him, Jesus Christ , the Savior of the World!! Yes,, will you join me, and all other Christians in this pledge,,, ONE FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR ONE!!!! THAT ONE, BEING JESUS CHRIST? Lord, I ask for a statement of "all are in favor" of the above pledge,, to You, amen John HIcks Short, but to the point, and if you don't get it,, then you will in the end! Make your pledge now, for later, your sword of champions will be like,, "melted"... understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment