Friday, January 25, 2013

GUN BAN?

FRIDAY-TGIF-TGED!!! Good morning from a deep freeze in Mid Georgia! Glad to have the wake up hot, hot coffee this morning and from a very sick wife.... she has this sinus , coughing thing, a lot of people around here are having at this time....... and yet she got up,, and made coffee,, for me! Wow , what a way to wake up, God and Jesus at your side, and a wife with a hot pot of "Java",, so I pray right now,,, thanks to my God,and ask healing to this special person! May all of you have a great God's day, for I just know you all are inviting Him along on this days trek of yours..... right? GUN BANS! This is just going to be very short this morning,,, really!! In the Old Testament, God gave weapons to the Christians,,,, for defense against those who were war-mongers, and against those who were out to do bodily harm...and even to a young boy,, a sling shot,,, and that boy killed a giant,,but He knew when and how to use it...I had a sling shot as a boy, but I did not kill,, we had a rifle in our house, but I did not kill anyone,,, I had a hunting knife with a leather sheath to hold it. but I did not stab anyone,,,and I carried a pocket knife in my pocket from a very young age, maybe 5 years old,,, and I did not stab anyone while playing nor at school.....WHY? I was taught the use of all of these,, and if , if someone had entered our home to do harm to any one of my family, yes, I was taught how to use one of these, and with a great accuracy..but taught right and wrong..... Now , I think this country has more "taught well" people, that can handle their guns, .. even if the ignorant ones who want to ban their own citizens from owning a gun, will send arms, that of automatic rifles, grenade's, land mines, and yes even airplanes with mass destruction aboard.. to other countries,, some who have a "mass disliking of our country".... so why give to them, and why not let us keep our own? Now do you really think that the BAN OF GUNS,,, IS RIGHT, and the correct fix? Lord, I ask that You rest a hand of each of our representatives of government, big and small, from bottom to the top of government offices ,,, a hand of knowledge of You, and the real wants of You, and plan accordingly of your demands , not their own selfish ways. amen John HIcks Short, I lied, longer that I expected,,just can't help it ,, most times... but from the heart, and the words, I believe,, from another....Please have a great day, and pray often, of thanks, and not wants....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment