Friday, January 4, 2013

SUPER SALESMAN

FRIDAY!!!! TGIF! Good morning to all, and I hope all wake up with the Lord in your heart, and His word upon your lips...and when you do get these two things in order and done, then go out and have a wonderful day,,,, on Him!!! Prayer Request : For our Nation,,, and for the leadership of those who guides Her today, may they seek God first, before any decisions, and let Him run this Nation, as intended! SUPER SALESMAN! Be the "Super Salesmen of the Week", be a Paul, an apostle of many trials , but success in passing on the word of God. You can be this same wittiness of Christ if you really want to. How? By opening your mouth and brain to God and His Word, then He will take over and deliver the message and testimonials that He deems necessary at the time. Testify(sell) the word of God!!!!!!!!!! NOW ,,, YOU BE THE SALESMAN OF THE WEEK! GOD WILL SMILE! Almighty God, Be my mouth and my brain, talk through me and help me to spread your word, and to be a wittiness for your plan of salvation, in your name I pray. amen John HIcks Trying to be the way my Lord wants me to be,,,, and as long as any of us keep trying and have faith, He will deliver us to do His work..... join me, by just asking,, yes that easy, ask and believe, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment