Saturday, January 12, 2013

Clean Feet!

SATURDAY! First day of the week-end, and just what will you do today? Well, I am going to start off with a thank you to my Master, a cup of good ole coffee, that Libby awoke before me up and had made this great brew,,,and had it waiting for me,,, so what ever follows, just can't get any better than that start of a day, right,,, Wow! Is God God or not! May all have a great day of the Lords and share your belief of Him to all you shall meet! Prayer Request: For the Family of James Montgomery, who passed on to the Lord. may God give them relief, and to touch them all with a hand of mercy. HOW CLEAN ARE YOUR FEET? In the Bible, there is many references of cleaning of feet,, some faiths have this in their worship even today... and remember God told Moses, "take off your sandals, you are on Holy Land!",, so I refer from your feet to your soul, and I ask of that,, this question,,, IS YOUR FEET CLEAN ENOUGH TO WALK THE STREETS OF HEAVEN? Lord, I ask all to fall to their knees, pray for forgiveness of all sins, and have a soul cleansed of thee, for here and into eternity..amen John HIcks Praying daily, and also praying daily that our Nation will pray daily, and OUR LEADERS! Will you pray for this also? Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment