Sunday, January 6, 2013

REACH OUT!

SUNDAY! Good Morning to all! I hope all are well, and in good spirit this fine day of our Lords! Give Him thanks for it, and every day,, for with out Him,, it is just another day,,,,better with, than without! The more attached we are to a vision of the future, the less present we are,, to what is actually trying to emerge here and now! REACH OUT DAY! Today is reach-out day,, for reaching out saying to your buddy,,, best friend,, friend,, or just someone you know,,, or someone you don't even know,,, "Hey, do you know Jesus Christ? Are you saved? Have you been born again, by faith? If not,, would you like to know how to do this?" Now will you do it? Will you walk up to someone,, or into the middle of a crowd, and when your time comes to speak,, ask the question, is there anyone here, who is not saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ,, anyone who does not know Him, anyone who would like to know Jesus Christ ,, and Gods' plan for salvation? Would you? Will you? Or will you wish you had, after that person is gone,, or the crowd is broken up? Think,, if Jesus said the same thing,, "I wish I had asked..........."? Don't miss out on being a spoke-person for God ,, He will never forsake you! TODAY,,,,REACH OUT TO SOMEONE,,, EVEN IF THAT SOMEONE IS YOU!!! Lord, give me the tongue to speak of You, to all I meet, and especially Lord, I invite you into my heart, and I give You my soul...and I pray for all those lost in this world,,,, amen John HIcks sometimes, we may look at our arms, and think, we can only reach the second shelf,, but if we will just close our eyes, and use our brain, we can make these arms reach all the way around someone we care about,, and reach those lost, and guide them to Jesus, and safety of their soul. How far can you reach, and just how far do you really want to reach?

No comments:

Post a Comment