Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ANOTHER ERA GONE!

TUESDAY! Great day,, and I am thankful to my Lord for it! He has given me His love, what more can one ask for,,, for with that ,,, all things are possible, with enough faith.. and we all have it,, don't we? I hope all have a great start and a rest of a great day, as I have... may God walk with all of you! ANOTHER ERA GONE!!! Brief this day. no,, for I am sad,,, our Boy Scouts have gone under the guillotine! Given in to pier pressure! And to find out just who IS in it.. is surprising, and really not, for infiltration is in all organizations.... and I still say,, if you believe in God, you will believe in Man made first, Woman made second, and formed from one of the mans rib, joined together by God, as one, and are the only way to reproduce, even with the new technology,, of artificial in-simulation... you still need this Man, and this Woman to impregnate and re-produce another human,,, for only one time in the history of this world did this not happen,,, and that was when God impregnated Mary with Jesus,,by the Holy Spirit,, and her a virgin...! I say, what is this, who is in the fight? Is this Christians really believing that this is the "real deal" of life? Is this Christan's breaking down, giving in to beliefs that two men together, two women together , having sex together, and marrying each other,, is Christian?,,, No, not REAL CHRISTIANS, and if this is true, then folks , I would be in the wrong world... for in my world, and I ask for all to join me , if they are REAL CHRISTIANS,,say this,,,, in my world, I, and we believe in God, and His word, and His plan! and this is not His plan, not even close, it is pure sin! I pray for this organization,,, and all the Scout organizations,to be careful on the ground that they walk on,, for it could get very hot , in the end, and that the locals will choose the right way,,, boys, who play, and not with each other,, girls the same... am I too forward? I don't think so, I just have the guts to say it... and I am very sad, that this ERA OF THE BOY SCOUTS HAVE GONE BY,,, AND I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE NEW! Lord, I ask that you forgive this world, as it gest closer to S & G, and that you will lead us all back to the straight and narrow road, and give all the real knowledge back to us all.. of your plan, and your word, and that we all heed to it, and continue to ask for Your forgiveness. amen John HIcks I may hear from this one,, but truth is truth, I may lose some names, but again truth is truth, if one will just stop, go to a place of solace.. and meditate to the Lord, and ask for this truth, and if yu never reveal what He has told you, you will know within,, so believe what is in your heart or turn a deaf ear,,,, , but I can say, only God will prevail, and He is a tolerate God , but for just how long!

No comments:

Post a Comment