Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LOOK, ACROSS THE STREET!

WEDNESDAY! and a good morning to all! It is a good day, as my Lord gave it, not to destroy nor deplore it, but to enjoy His gift to the utmost! He loves to see you , and I , smile, give, not just take, see others, not our self, but to look also into the mirror of our deeds, so that we like what He sees, and what we do....for not only are all around you looking, but so is He....be careful what you say and do, for it is written,,, also in His book...Have a great day , and carry Him to all places you go! Need to change plans, maybe? Prayers for all those sick, in the hospitals, nursing homes, hospice, and pray that God will give the ones who care for those,, the strength, and the continued "want" to do this work, for they are special! I LOOKED ACROSS THE STREET! As I, and this friend of mine, started to enter this establishment ,,, I looked across the street, and I saw Jesus standing, waving at me,,,, Now, this morning,, it is short, but so important... for I ask you two questions as you see Him across the street from you,,, will you or could you ask Him to come on in with you, or do you duck your head, or change your mind about entering,,,, and are you o.k. with that person you are with,, know what I mean? and that pertains to both sexes!!!! Well, how did you make out as in your day on the other side of the street,,, AS YOU SAW HIM WAVING AT YOU, AS YOU LOOKED ACROSS THE STREET? Lord, I pray that all plan more in advance, to meet You, than just by chance, amen John HIcks I can remember,,,, and now I make sure as to who goes with me, anywhere, anytime, for I ask Him ,,,, FIRST THING IN THE MORNING,, TO BE WITH ME , BY MY SIDE, NOT ACROSS THE STREET, AND TO GUIDE ME IN ALL I DO! Do you talk to Him,,,morning, noon, evening, or anytime? Your Choice, and only yours! Have a great God's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment