Tuesday, January 8, 2013

AS I GAZE!!!!

TUESDAY! With the Lord beside me, I awake this morning to serve Him again this day also, and so profess to do for as many days as He allows me to do so...and, now, I ask you,,,who do you serve this day? Prayer Request: For Sandy Townsend, of Salisbury, MD. , who had triple bypass heart surgery yesterday,,,pray for her recovery. AS I GAZE AT A SUNSET! As I ride down the road to the West, and I look up at the sky, I see gray clouds, from an over-cast day, and these clouds are floating across the sky, and then at the horizon,, they start to break even more, and you can see a hint of red along that horizon!,,, then as you go a little farther,, the red rises,, and it is like the edge of the sky in on fire.....the fiery red glow,, and then, bamn, it breaks even farther,,, and the red rises to even a greater image across the sky ,, filling in between those dark gray clouds that float all so slow, but just cannot outrun this "red",, all so fast,,, then the red,, so great against a vast sky, as if it seems it is going to burn the whole world ahead of you,, all of a sudden,,,, slowly starts to go drifting backwards, and just as it began against those dark clouds, the fiery days sun ,, suddenly, grows smaller, and the red fire grows smaller and gives way to the night...and you can see it disappear under the horizon... just waiting till morning to rise up and give us warmth and light....why this story? For with this story, if you can close your eyes and see what I wrote,, or have seen it in person before,,and then say, there is no God, then you are "mind blind" of the spirit,, for no one on this earth make this sight, nor can a sunset evolve from a small little piece of red light into this gigantic magnificent red fiery sunset I saw! For those who can see it , believe, and pray that God allows this world, this Nation, you, and I more of the same, and that it happens to you in a free country... then smile, and give thanks to Him,, and as I close my eyes, and relive that image, my heart leaps at the sight, OF GODS WONDERFUL SUNSET, MADE BY HIM, FROM THE BEGINNING!!! Lord, , thank You for these wonderful sights You give to us.. and may You continue to walk with us and forgive us of our many, many sins of this world. amen John HIcks We have art galleries full of great works of art,, and we live in one of the greatest galleries created,, the one created by our Master,,, IF , we will just slow down, or stop, and look around us... you can't miss it! Have a great day in the "Gallery of God Almighty"!

No comments:

Post a Comment