Saturday, January 19, 2013

KEEPING THE FAITH!!!!

SATURDAY! Today, I got to get up early, made the coffee, let the wife sleep, and be surprised when she wakes,, for she likes coffee as good as I do...and I will get to wake her with these words,, Hey, It is time to get up , you sleepy head, coffee is ready, and me and the Lord are waiting on you! And who do you wake up with? Remembrances: Yesterday we laid to rest a veteran, Golden Hay, and today another veteran will be laid to rest ... Frank Herron, Jr. , both served ,, then , & during their life here, and now have crossed that void to serve with the Master! We know both are well, and we send our good wishes with them both... but we will miss both of you,,,We say, " Thank you, Veterans, Golden, and Frank ,,,,for your all"! WE MUST KEEP OUR FAITH! I am one of the ones,, who did not vote for our President, and I must confess, I do not like Him, nor His "control buddies",, but he is president, and I do respect the office. I read in the Bible, of many, many bad, & kings of the devil, who did some of the worst things of this world.... the slaughter of babies, complete families, as Hitler, with the killing of the Jews, (and also his gun control!), so be aware but remember just how did the Christians get through this? By faith, and with this faith, they found favor in God! With this thing called "faith", we can move mountains, so why can we not make it through this guy, and work to vote in a Christian next time? WE CAN!!!! Yes, I talk about him, & our "Pork Belly" Congress, and YES, they need help,,, so let's all do what CAN help NOW,, as we continue to make our plans for the next elections, and we vote all these "PORKIES" out of office! Yes,, for then , we have the elections, for the now, God is here , with us, and has been, & our Nation is in His hands, and it will succeed, if only, and yes, if only WE KEEP THE FAITH, IN OUR GOD, IN OUR HEARTS, AND ON OUR LIPS, and find favor with Him! Lord, , thank You for our all, and may You give us mercy, and let us keep it.. amen John HIcks Standing on the Promises, His, and with the faith that He is here, and He is working 24/7 on preserving our country, and I will worship Him within, and outward to all I encounter, and may all do the same, and let us keep favor with our God, He has given so very , very much, it is time to give back, will you bow your head in reverence to our Lord, with me this day, and all the days to come? Make a choice, for God, first and foremost in our lives....!

No comments:

Post a Comment