Tuesday, February 14, 2012

YOUR CROWN

TUESDAY! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL! Today, you think of all those you like, and love! It is a day of love through out... and today,, I would like to make one more Valentine wish,,

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY GOD! MORE LOVE TO YOU THAN ANY OTHER! AND THANKS FOR THIS DAY, AND ALL OTHERS TO COME!



YOUR CROWN!



How many worry each day of that crown you will receive when you go to Heaven. First, don't worry, it is a sin to worry about anything , for we are to put our faith in God, & Jesus, and Gods' Word. We are promised how to get that crown,,, all we have to do, is quite worrying , and do what God has told us to do, and live like what He has told us to live,,,and brother and sister, the crown is yours... SIZE? is up to you,,, for I do believe that the reward is dealt out for how much you have put in the pot on the table,,,and that pot is how you have lived.. your life!

So you see, your crown is being made, by your deeds...so size is up to you, and will you get one at all... is strictly up to you.. stop,,, close your eyes,, look at your life past, present, and what you plan for the future....and tell yourself... can you,,, in your brain,,,, see



Y0UR CROWN?



Lord, I ask for the forgiveness of all sins that have been committed against me,, and I also ask you to forgive me of my sins,,, then I ask for the strength to continue to build my crown for You to place on my head,, starting with Jesus at my side, for no matter how much I build, I know , without Him, there will be no crown at all... and size does not matter to me Lord.. just being with You, is all that matters! amen



John HIcks

I am daily building on my crown, but I got the first building supply item on my list,, Jesus,,,now I can build securely... have you gotten Him, to start your "crown" building? Your choice,,,make it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment