Monday, February 27, 2012

THE MISSING!

MONDAY! Mmnn! Smelled that coffee as I awoke this morning, now taking a sip,,, and just praised the Lord for it,, and all I awoke with,,, for I have more blessing this morning, than I have given out in my lifetime! Yes,, that is how good God is to us all,,, more coming, than going! Just look around,, see?

THE MISSING!

Yesterday, I had the privilege to keep my two youngest grand-daughters.. 7 and 5... Carley, is 7,, and Anna is 5,, they both adore and love each other sooo verrrry much,, it just shines as they play together. They both are so love giving, we could all take lessons from them ..I enjoyed them so very much , for this was just me and them...and here is one thing that happened ,,, and in this time of this world, you can probably feel this with me.. They were outside in the backyard playing in a fenced in yard,, rural area,,, I could see the back and forth as the played.. when all of a sudden,, Carley runs in screaming , "Is Anna in here with you P-Papa? I, exclaimed , "No! and looked through the house to make sure she had not slipped past me.. but no Anna... could not find her,, she was missing,, and as Carley was screaming& crying,, loud as she could,, "ANNA,,ANNA,,,!" ,, ME TOO!,, As I went for the other door, I saw her coming through the front yard running like a deer! As I opened the door, and she came in ,, you could see in her eyes, , she had done wrong and knew it..., well, my poor heart had almost stopped.... and I swapped her back side with my hand, and , told her how much I loved her, and the pop on the back side was not to do it ever again, and that I loved her.. well she ran to the couch, cried, and so did Carley,, as Carley kept saying,, I thought someone had gotten you Anna!,, Yes, Carley so scared,, (P-Pappa too),, Anna wondering why she got the lick when there was so much love and crying going on over her!
NOW... the point of this story,,, how does God re-act when we go from good to sin? Does He scream,, "No,, another one is missing from my flock,,,where, oh where is he or she? Angels,, form a posse,, help me fine them, and turn them back to my flock!" And as He sees you,, He extends His staff,, puts the crook gently around your waist,, and pulls you back to Him... gives you a kiss,, a hug,, and then He and the angels smile and cry at the same time, for He has one of His own,,,

BACK FROM THE MISSING!

Lord, Thank You for caring, loving us, to even come after us,,, and pull us back, when we are lost and in sin, may we serve You better,,amen

John HIcks
You will understand the above message, if you will close your eyes ,, and imagine one of your own... it is a horrifying experience!! Now , I pray to never do this to my Heavenly Father again ether.. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment