Friday, February 24, 2012

WHO DIED HERE?

TGIF-FRIDAY-TGED- Yes,for all those M thru F workers, it is officially here,, all you have to do is ,if not off today, make it through today, and WOW! Week-end!!!... For all others,, it is still a glorious Friday,, a day made by our God to enjoy to the fullest,,,whether you are still in the work force, retired, or other wise occupied! God is blessing all of us , right now,,, and I ask one other question,,, does your knees have any dirt or floor dust on them with thanks on your lips? Have a great day!

WHO DIED HERE?

As all know I am a member of "The Cross" Ministry,,,, and , I brag,,, a big worker on putting these cross in the yards of all I come in contact with,, no shyness at all in offering one and if you come by here and pick it up with me out there,, just a little testimonial also!
So here goes another of my little stories, that is soooo big! A man and I was talking yesterday,, he said, I see these little crosses all along the road ... even have had one put up along my property where someone got killed." and then said,, Oh , they put flowers,, there all the time,, I had to clean them up,, I always left the cross,, to show someone who might come along,,, someone had died here."..... I ask him if he believe in Jesus,,, had he been saved,, and as most he stated he was ,,, but not a good one,,, I told him, don't worry , for he was talking to one of the worst "past" sinners of this time,, he and I chuckled a little.... THEN,, the big question I love for someone to ask me. First, envision as you arrive to my house , you see from the city limits, to here,, a cross in almost every yard.. and that question,, you guess it...... "DID SOMEONE DIE DOWN HERE?" as they gesture their hand and arm towards the road.......
and my answer,,, YES,,, ONE DID DIE,,, AROUND 2012 YEARS AGO,,, AND HIS NAME IS JESUS,, THOSE ARE HIS CROSSES... AND YOU DO NOT SEE HIM ON THEM, FOR HE IS NOW ALIVE,,AND WELL!"
Now that starts the whole new conversation... for to ones surprise,,, you get real and touching testimonials from them,, this particular man had been run over by a tractor,,, air lifted to Atlanta,, four years ago,,, and the last two days,,, worked those two days climbing a ladder,,, putting up plywood over 20 feet high , 6 hrs. first day,,, 11 hours second day,,, 78 years old... and an answer to my question,,, yes I am, and I am a member of the church....... for he really knew about the death of that cross,, but wow,, was we both eat up with smiles, and a heart warming,,, all said and done, is God not Good? Oh , yes He is!!!

MAY WE KEEP MAKING AND GIVING ,,, OUR CROSSES,, AND TESTIMONIALS... EVERY CHANCE WE GET!

and may all who reads these thoughts,, give out testimonials every chance they get!

God , thank You for giving us the chance to talk about You,, more than ourselves,, amen

John HIcks
Now, you thank about a big ole tractor tire running from your legs,, up your back, across your shoulder, just past your head,,, four years latter,you are 78, climbing a ladder,,, swinging a hammer,,,and open your eyes,,, and not know that there is a God,, Look for you have something bigger trying to run you down , and his name is satan,,, call out to God to lay over you today,, so that satan runs over and keeps right on going,,,,enough for today,,, enough,, yes ,, He lives today!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment